This website is owned and operated by Ready 4 Change. We at Ready 4 Change recognize that many visitors to our website are concerned about the information that they provide to us or that may be collected, and how we treat that information. In order to address those concerns we have developed this Ready 4 Change ® Website Privacy Statement.
Please refer below to our policies on keeping your information safe, personal, and confidential.
Our Commitment to Security
Ready 4 Change is committed to protecting the privacy of any information you provide us while using this Website. We have put in place reasonably appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
Personal and Confidential Information:
- R4C will protect personal and confidential information concerning the organization’s systems, employees, and consumers.
- R4C personnel, contractors, and/or volunteers shall not disclose confidential consumer information unless at the consumer’s request and/or when authorized by law. Appropriate use of consumer information for research purposes must be obtained with the full informed consent of participants in the research.
- Confidential information will only be discussed with or disclosed to persons and entities outside the organization through the request of the consumer. Persons outside the organization include the family, business, or social acquaintances of the consumer.
- Consumers can request, and are entitled to receive copies or summaries of their records with the exception of minors and consumers being treated for alcohol and drug abuse, who may be provided with copies of their record if it is judged appropriate by the provider charged with their care.
- R4C personnel, contractors, and/or volunteers will be familiar with all organizational policy and procedures regarding confidentiality.
Website browsers: Ready 4 Change does not collect any personal information about you when you visit our Website.
Any information pertaining to the client or client’s record (including the fact of treatment involvement or non-involvement) is released only by specific written consent of the client and in accordance with HIPPA guidelines.
This means that absolutely no information is released to anyone, who is not a member of Ready 4 Change, without the client’s specific written permission; this applies whether or not the person is, or has been, an active client.
This Ready 4 Change Notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
We are required by federal law to maintain the privacy of your medical information and to give you our Notice of Privacy Practices (this “Notice”) that describes our privacy practices, our legal duties your rights concerning your medical information.
This Notice applies to and will be followed by all counseling staff, employees and other personnel of Ready 4 Change.